Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Finds - Spring Time Blues

It's been a long time since I've posted a Friday Finds. So, I decided to do a little something for Spring. I don't know about where you live, but here in Minnesota, it's been stinkin cold for the past few days, and almost every weekend for the past three to four weeks, we've had snowstorms/blizzards. Suffice it to say, it's left me feeling a little blue. So, I picked out some items that are blue, but still Spring from our talented team members. Enjoy!



Large Pottery Coffee Mug 16 oz. Stoneware Cup in Lime and Peacock - from KarinLorenc




Little Cotton Treat Basket for Easter or Spring Gifts in Bright Aqua-- Ships Next Business Day - from Fairtradefamily




Beautiful Blue Flower Plugs 1 Inch 25mm - from arksendeavors




Blue Iridescent Butterfly Flitting on my Doorstep - by aktie9




Pigeon embroidered wall art. white work embroidery on navy blue - from edwardandlilly


No comments: