Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spotlight Seller

The Spotlight Seller is back and excited to share another awesome member of our EtsyVeg Team!!! This week we have Christine of DesignSpecimen!!


Tell us a bit about yourself? 
My name is Christine. I have lived in Michigan my whole life but love to travel.

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long?
I have been vegan for about 15 years now.

When did you open your shop on Etsy?
I joined Etsy in 2007 but just last month really opened up my shop.

Copper Etched Vegan Necklace

What do you sell on Etsy?
I sell vegan and animal-inspired etched copper pendants and soon other earrings, bracelets, etc.

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do?
When I am not making jewelry I am a freelance graphic designer and nanny.

Copper Etched Chicken Necklace

Where do you get your inspiration?
I volunteer once a week at a local animal sanctuary and spending time with the animals and their unique personalities gives me inspiration.

Favorite veggie meal?
My favorite meal would have to be vegan pizza rolls with lots of green olives and Daiya cheese.

Where else can we find you?
My website is www.designspecimen.com. I am also on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. 



Thanks for being part of the team Christine!! Make sure to stop by and check out her fantastic work at  DesignSpecimen!!!

*Hey EtsyVeg-gies!! If you want to be featured in an upcoming Spotlight Seller please convo BunnysBakedGoods on etsy for more information!*