Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spotlight Seller

Welcome back to the Spotlight Seller!! Each week we feature a member of the EtsyVeg Team, this week we are happy to present Veronica of Scrappy Rat Designs!!



Tell us a bit about yourself ? 
My name is Veronica Noechel of Raleigh, NC.

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long? 
Vegan since 1996, Veg since 1992.

When did you open your shop on Etsy? 
March 2008

Mutt Mania Set of 5 Cards
What do you sell on Etsy? 
Pet themed stationery items...cards, business card boxes, dog and cat jewelry, and my books...some supplies for scrapbooking and crafting, which I'm planning to expand upon soon.

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do? 
Write, foster rescue animals (rats, mice, hamsters, etc. Currently gerbils. :), play with my animals, read a lot.
Pomeranian Note or Business Card Tin
Where do you get your inspiration? 
My animals and the animals I've worked with in rescue and dog training. I love spending time with animals. They've always got something surprising to "say". I do some animal communications, for those who believe in that sort of thing. My friends have me read their animals when they're confused about a behavior or if they're having issues. Whether it's some subtle body language I'm reading (though I don't always do them in person, I like to have a photo.) or it's actually something more etherial, I don't know, I just get asked to do it a lot. :)

Favorite veggie meal? 
My husband, Scott's vegan pot pie. Yum!

Where else can we find you? 
www.evnoechel.com (my writing site) and http://scrappyrat.blogspot.com. I'm also on the design team for For Fun Challenges: http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com
 

Thanks for being part of the team Veronica!! Make sure to check out all of her creations at Scrappy Rat Designs!!


*Hey EtsyVeg-gies!! If you want to be featured in an upcoming Spotlight Seller please convo BunnysBakedGoods on etsy for more information!*

No comments: