Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spotlight Seller


This week's Spotlight Seller is...me, your weekly host of the Spotlight Seller Kate of Bunny's Baked Goods!! (No April Fools)



Tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Kate (my best friend calls me Bunny) and I live in Seattle with my boyfriend Jimmy and three cats; Kala, Handsome, and Sir Reginald Bagsworth Drummond! I grew up in Texas and moved to the Emerald City with my Mom when I was still a teenager. Although it is home now I will always have Austin in my heart!!

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long?
I have been vegan for the last 3 years and vegetarian for about 15 years before that. 

When did you open your shop on Etsy?
I opened my little shop June 3, 2011!


Arrowhead 3 Tier Cake Stand
Tell us about what you sell on Etsy?
I sell tiered cupcake stands and tidbit trays made from vintage plates. I would love to add some of my vegan baked goods, but I'm nervous about shipping them!! 

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do?
I bake (a lot), both for myself and for money!! When I have time I love to work in the veggie garden, sew, and do other crafty things! I also do this weekly blog post on our awesome team blog. (If I am putting myself in here that means no one else wanted to. :( ) 

Mornin' Sunshine 3 Tier Cake Stand

Where do you get your inspiration?
So many things!! I love the style of the 1950's, Japanese Kawaii, French glamour, nature...life!

What's your favorite veggie meal?
It sounds weird but I could eat steamed rice with liquid aminos and vegan cole slaw all the time! I also love making "Mac and Cheese" and pizza. Standard junk food! Seattle has so many awesome vegan restaurants too! It's hard to pick...the "Mongolian Beef" from Moonlight or the Garlic Mania Noodles from In The Bowl. Oh and of course baked goods!

Where else can we find you?

I have been reluctant to join any social media outlets (I'm shy), but fear that soon I'll have to break down and join. So, for now just Etsy. 

Although...if you are in Seattle you can find my vegan pies at The 5 Point Cafe!!! All vegan pies, 24 hours a day!!




Thanks for letting me be a part of this AMAZING team!!


If any of you awesome EtsyVeg team members want to be featured as our weekly Spotlight Seller please convo me on etsy, Bunny's Baked Goods!! Please and thank you!  

No comments: