Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spotlight Seller

Welcome back to the Spotlight Seller!! This week we are featuring the talents of our lovely team member Britt of Ideology!


Tell us a bit about yourself? 
My name is Britt, and I'm from the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. I'm a crafter of various sorts, but my main focus is jewelry.

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long? 
I have been vegetarian for over 7 years, and I have been vegan on and off during that time and am currently vegan.

When did you open your shop on Etsy? 
I opened up my shop in October 2010, but I only really dove in and started really focusing on it around August 2011.

Filigree Locket Necklace
Tell us about what you sell on Etsy? 
I sell handmade jewelry, which currently includes necklaces, bracelets, and earrings featuring charms and gemstones.

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do? 
I enjoy spending time with my 2 dogs, my cat, and my family and friends. I enjoy exploring all of the wonderful local shops, going to see live music, and trying out veg*n friendly eateries.


Flower Drop Earrings
Where do you get your inspiration? 
I get my inspiration from my personal interests and those of my loved ones, as well as nature and the world around me.

What's your favorite veggie meal? 
I've been eating plenty of veggie-filled tofu scramble with hash browns lately!

Where else can we find you?
On the web:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ideologyart
Twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/ideologyjewelry

Brick and mortar:
Artsy Diva Boutique in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania





Thanks for being part of the team Britt! Make sure to stop by Ideology and check out all of her creations!


*If you want to be featured in an upcoming Spotlight Seller please convo BunnysBakedGoods on etsy for more information!* 

No comments: