Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spotlight Seller

Welcome back to the Spotlight Seller!! This week features a new team member Scotti of Craftabulous!!


Tell us a bit about yourself? 
My name is Scotti, I live in Ohio, and I love making jewelry and spending time with my friends and family.

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long? 
Vegetarian for a little over 3 years.

When did you open your shop on Etsy? 
Just a couple weeks ago actually! I had a storenvy before that, much more pleased with etsy.


Dream Catcher Bracelet
Tell us about what you sell on Etsy? 
I sell mainly friendship bracelets and hemp bracelets. I also add some of my disabled mothers jewelry as a bit of income for her.

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do?
I'm a full time high school student! (:

ZigZag Friendship Bracelet

Where do you get your inspiration? 
Seeing any type of jewelry in a magazine and thinking it's really cool, and trying to make something like it for a lower price!(:

What's your favorite veggie meal? 
Cheese taquitoes or a veggie burger with pickles. Yumm!

Where else can we find you? 
You can find me on tumblr : http://craftabulous.tumblr.com 

Welcome to the team Scotti!!! Hope your shop will be a success! Make sure to check out Scotti's wonderful creations at Craftabulous!!


*If you want to be featured in an upcoming Spotlight Seller please convo BunnysBakedGoods on etsy for more information!* 

1 comment:

FireHorse3 said...

Welcome to EtsyVeg Team - lovely jewelry :)