Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spotlight Seller

This week on the Spotlight Seller I am happy to feature a fellow Seattleite, Heather of Cassiopeia! Heather is new to the team, so let's lean more about her!


Tell us a bit about yourself? 
My name is Heather and I currently live in Seattle, WA with my husband, Dustin, and our two dogs. I love to cook, cuddle with my doggies, and create handmade things daily.

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long?
Currently I'm Vegan and have been for 3 years. I was Vegetarian for 10 years before that! 

When did you open your shop on Etsy?
My current Etsy shop has been open since August of 2011.


The Hex Earrings

Tell us about what you sell on Etsy?
I make jewelry (all Vegan of course). I focus on using raw, vintage, rare and eco-friendly materials. I also dabble in fine art and may be opening up a separate shop for that in the near future.

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do?
Cook endless amounts of Vegan delicacies. I also love exploring my beautiful state. So many amazing things to see and do here.


The Hayzel Necklace


Where do you get your inspiration?
Most of my inspiration stems from my surroundings. I have a few necklaces inspired by the weather here. Brilliant Blues, Deep Grays + Blacks and Bright Whites are some of the lovely colors the sky here features regularly. Just recently I was thinking how great it would be to find some beads that looked like delicious blueberries. Can you tell I love food!

What's your favorite veggie meal?
Seattle has some of the most amazing Vegan restaurants. Its impossible to choose just one favorite so I'm going to list a few of them.
Chaco Canyon is completely Organic and they're food is extremely healthy. I'm in love with their Artichoke Melt Sandwich and the Red Lentil Soup. They also have mouth watering smoothies.
Hillside Quickie has the most delicious Seitan Sub Sandwhiches on the planet. They're huge!
My third favorite is a place called Vertical Diner in my home state of Utah. They have Fried Seitan made into chicken wings and buffalo wings. Yum!

There's also always the home made meals. I love Tofurkey Roast and Tofurkey Pizzas! Boca Spicy Chicken Patties and homemade Seitan and Tempeh are also delicious.

Where else can we find you? 
The Cassiopeia Blog is found at: www.cassiopeiablog.com
I'm on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/shopgeologica
I'm also on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/heathergrey/pins



Thanks for being part of the team!! Check out Heather's beautiful work at Cassiopeia!!! Really quite stunning!

*If you want to be featured in an upcoming Spotlight Seller please convo BunnysBakedGoods on etsy for more information!* 

No comments: