Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spotlight Seller

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year! And welcome back to the Spotlight Seller! This week Lida of The Crafty Bandit is featured!


Tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm Lida Avery from Portland, OR. I love making arts and crafts and during the day I teach middle school reading and art! I have 2 amazing children (5 and 2).

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long?
I'm currently vegetarian...I was vegan for about 3 years. Now i toggle back and forth between the two...I mostly eat vegan, but 'cheat' occassionally.Overall, I've been vegetarian/vegan for about 16 years!

When did you open your shop on Etsy?
I opened my shop over a year ago. 

Stoneware Pinch Pot Sea Monster 
Tell us about what you sell on Etsy?  
I sell all sorts of stuff...prints, ceramics, stuffed toys, illustrations, clothing.

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do?  
I like to knit and play piano in my spare time when I'm not doing Etsy...I love hanging out with the kids too of course...and biking!

Where do you get your inspiration? 
I get my inspiration from my children...I think about things they'd like and try to make it geared more towards children, but adults can enjoy too. 

Black Owl Relief Print
What's your favorite veggie meal? 
My favorite veggie meal...hmm that's hard! I love anything really! Homestyle cooking best.

Where else can we find you? 
My website is : bubbersandmoo.com 



2 kids, teaches, and makes amazing art work, I am impressed!!! Thanks Lida for being part of the team!! Make sure to check out Lida's awesome shop at The Crafty Bandit!! 

*If you want to be featured in an upcoming Spotlight Seller please convo BunnysBakedGoods for more information!* 

1 comment:

FireHorse3 said...

Wonderful, imaginative and unique work - lovely! :)