Sunday, December 25, 2011

Spotlight Seller

This week out Spotlight Seller is Jennifer of Naked Eye Beauty! Let's find out how beautiful she is!!




Tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Jennifer Ziliotto and I live in Los Angeles, California. I have been a freelance make-up artist and hair stylist for 8 years, doing everything from weddings to photoshoots to music videos. I started getting into natural skin care about 3 years ago trying to make some of my own products for my kit that I could not find in stores. It eventually snowballed into making things for my friends and family for fun and then taking it a bit more seriously by opening an etsy shop.

Vegan or Vegetarian? How long? 
I have been vegetarian for 14 years, vegan for 3, although I have been back and forth between being vegetarian and vegan for the past year or so.

When did you open your shop on Etsy? 
I opened my shop just shy of 2 months. Still a newbie!


Coral Tinted Lip Balm

Tell us about what you sell on Etsy? 
I sell handmade all natural vegan skin care and cosmetics. I am really into using as little ingredients as possible, the freshest herbs and not overpowering things with fragrance. It's all about keeping it simple and respecting nature!

When you are not working on your shop, what do you do? 
When I'm not working I'm usually hanging out with my boyfriend, friends and family. Also, I am a huge music lover (I play guitar and occasionally play in bands for fun) so I go to a lot of shows and try to take up the amazing local music scene here in LA.

Your Vegan Pumpkin Masque looks fantastic!! Where do you get your inspiration? 
I used to use Mychelle's Pumpkin Peel and loved it so much I figured there must be a way to make my own version. It took awhile but I absolutely looove the scent, pumpkin spice is my favorite!


Vegan Pumpkin Masque

What's your favorite veggie meal?
I love a simple bowl of short grain brown rice, fried tofu or tempeh, adzuki beans, some kale, a yummy tahini or miso dressing, sesame seeds and dulse flakes. Very simple but SOOO GOOD!

Where else can we find you? 
I have a website for my make-up and hair services,www.jenniferziliotto.com, and a green beauty blog, blog.jenniferziliotto.com. My website for my products is www.nakedeyebeauty.com. I am also on Twitter (@nakedeyebeauty) and Facebook (www.facebook.com/neyebeauty)


Thank you Jennifer for being part of the team and for making us all look beautiful without cruelty.  Make sure to check out all of her fabulous products at Naked Eye Beauty!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I must, must, must try her products. That masque especially!!!

Jennifer Ziliotto said...

Thank you so much for the spotlight and the wonderful comments! :)

xo Jen

FireHorse3 said...

I love your shop, Jennifer - the eye shadows and blushers are such wearable shades :)