Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bean Burritos!

A while back I got a crazy craving for a burrito. I thought, well I could go to a restaurant and get one, but it won't be vegan friendly. So, I went out and got some beams and all this other great stuff from the store and made my own. Even though the recipe is simple and you could easily make up your own, I wanted to share what I made with you in case you'd like to try it yourself!

You'll need:
Black beans
Pinto beans
Lettuce (I used iceberg, romaine and green leaf)
Toffuti Better than Sour cream
Salsa (I used the HOT kind... Be warned, it is very hot)
Burrito shells

Warm up the beans and corn. Add some lettuce to your burrito shell. Top that with the warmed up beans and corn. Put some Better than Sour Cream and Salsa on top. Roll up and enjoy! Tastes so good, you'll think you did get it at a restaurant :)

No comments: