Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Finds - Spooking Time

I am so excited for Halloween! Is is one of my favorite days of the year!! So, for this (long overdue) Friday Finds, I am featuring some Etsy Veggies with some cool, Halloweeny and downright spooky items in their shops! Enjoy.



Wee Pirate Ghost Plush for Halloween from Panda With Cookie





Halloween Wicked Kitty Jar Earrings - Orange, Yellow, and Black Sprinkles in Tiny Glass Bottles by Starfire Wire




Drusilla the Zombie Queen - OOAK Art Doll Jester Stick by Dark Faerie





Crocheted Pumpkin toy by The Stitch and Fold




Black Widow Plugs 3/4 Inch 19mm Sale by Arks Endeavors




Cerlt the Evil - iclay monster sculpture worldwide shipping by Veganosaurus




Halloween Pin - Candy Corn Button by Vegancraftastic

4 comments:

Heather of the blue windmill said...

great items!

panda with cookie said...

I love Halloween! Thanks for including my ghost pirate!

SilentLotus Creations said...

Love everything! So cute! Oh, I mean... SPOOKY! :P

Maggie said...

Hee hee :) Thanks gang. I believe is must be super obvious that I love Halloween ;)