Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spotlight Seller of the Week

It's been a crazy week and an especially crazy weekend that required a resting period.   Now that it's all over, I can share with you this week's Spotlight Seller, Susmitha of Veganosaurus!  Susmitha is a kind hearted vegan living in beautiful India.  She brings her spirit and love of animals through creating friendly little creatures to remind you that we are all children of the same Universe.

Duhrrrr Mini Clay Monster

Each creature is meticulously molded using polymer clay and a lot of imagination.  These little monsters are fabulous companions for your terrarium, computer, book collection or the monsters under your bed.  One look from a cute cyclops eye and you'll be hooked.  Head over to Veganosaurus and adopt yourself a cuddly creature today!


After you've found yourself an adorable new friend be sure to catch up with Susmitha on Facebook and Twitter.  Then head over to her blog for some delicious vegan recipes!  Be sure to add some of her monsters to your favorites and share them through treasuries, Tweets and posts.  When all is said and done, come back to link up and share a bit of yourself, because after all, this is about our team of awesome veg sellers and a little self promotion never hurt anyone (when it's a group of compassionate vegetarians and vegans, anyway!).

9 comments:

Heather said...

Oh sooo cute!! I love Susmitha's cute shop, Veganosaurus! Everything is adorable!

GiGi said...

Go Vegansaurus. The store rocks and so does Susmitha. I couldn't decide which cutey creature I liked the best (so hard to choose) that I had the husband decide. He picked Mopey. I will have to agree since Mopey says "misery loves company".

Cookin' Vegan said...

I love your monsters Susmitha!!

Here's the link to my blog post about you and your awesome shop on my Cookin' Vegan website:

http://bit.ly/mAVTNg

I tweeted the post and I'm off to create a treasury featuring one of your creatures :)

XO

jewelryville said...

Cute little monsters!

Anna Graham Shonle said...

These monsters are so adorable, I just can't stand it! :) Swoon!

Heather of the blue windmill said...

So cute!

Veganosaurus said...

Thank you all SO SO SO much for your kind words and the support. :)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Better late than never ;-) I've got you on FB and Twitter, tweeted your shop and posted to FB, and found a new fave in your shop! Phew!

eva@coco+me said...

Such an adorable shop & an awesome veg teamie! :o)