Monday, June 6, 2011

Spotlight Seller of the Week

Wow.  The weeks are just flying by!  It's that time again.  Time to share the spotlight with our fellow EtsyVeg teamies!  This week I bring to you Maggie, otherwise known as Magglepie from M Knits.  Maggie is a vegetarian residing in northern Minnesota where she knits her fingers to the bone to keep warm using cotton and acrylics, making all of her products vegan friendly.  

Deep Purple Scarf

Maggie now shares her love of knitting with the general public instead of being a greedy yarn hoarder.  Take advantage of her kindness and grab yourself something to snuggle up in.  It may be heading toward summer in the northern hemisphere, but winter is approaching in the other half of this great big world.  Maggie's specialty is scarves for adults and children alike, but you can find some super soft washcloths, shawls and wrist warmers lurking in between the piles of fun neck warming beauties like this super long striped number below!

Super Long 12 Foot Multicolor Striped Scarf

Keep up with Maggie through Facebook for new items and info.  You can also find her on Twitter and follow her blog, Knitting Words!  Now get your frigid butt over to M Knits and pick your favorite.  When you're done, share your findings with your friends and family through the beauty of social networking.  Come back and leave us a comment and a link to your own networking outlet so we can return the favor. 

10 comments:

Alexis said...

That scarf looks so fantastic! Oh if only it wasn't June!

glycosidic said...

I was just about to comment on that scarf too - what a lush looking scarf!

Heather said...

Love that scarf! Love the new items too!

GiGi said...

So hard to choose. Love the black and grey loose scarf. Baby camo scarf rocks. and the washcloths are so cute. Also- Great blog Kristy.

Maggie said...

from your mouth to god's ears! I love scarves so much! I would wear them year round if the summer's in MN weren't so stinking hot and muggy! Thanks gang:)

Anna Graham Shonle said...

I love your vast selection! I spent a long time browsing around and saw so many lovely things in your shop. :)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

shared on FB and twitter and favourited the Gryffindor scarf!!

Cookin' Vegan said...

Maggie!!!! I love the 12 footer multicolored scarf so much I want to live in it.

I blogged about you and your shop on my Cookin' Vegan website http://bit.ly/jEidTv , and I tweeted the post.

I appologize for being so late with my post. Life has been conspiring to ruin my fun as of late.

XO

eva@coco+me said...

Great shop! So nice to find a source for vegan-friendly scarves! :o)

Heather of the blue windmill said...

Great shop! tweeted!