Monday, May 2, 2011

Spotlight Seller

This week's Spotlight Seller has some amazing talent!  Let's help Abbie Lyn of Abigail Lyn Lampworks get the exposure she deserves.  I've had the pleasure of seeing Abbie Lyn's work first hand and this woman puts some love into every piece.  Her newer line of wearable terrariums is absolutely gorgeous!

Planter Terrarium Lampwork Necklace
Terrariums aren't the only awesome you'll find, though.  Get caught up in the intricate detail in Abbie Lyn's lampwork beads or gaze in awe at her lovely fine silver art necklaces and earrings.  I've spent a long time going through each piece only to have a list when trying to pick my absolute favorite.


Fine Silver Handcrafted Necklace

Head on over to Abbie Lyn's shop to show her some love and you'll soon be clicking that little heart and adding everything you see to your favorites.  Share them with the world through Twitter, Facebook, your blog, your mom's blog.  You get the point.  Come back here and leave a comment and don't forget to link up your own shop or other form of social media through the widget.  

15 comments:

Sinister Soaps said...

I can't wait to get my piece from you! Your work is amazing and I will surely be sending anyone looking for a unique piece your way.

Kathryn Hansen said...

the terrarium necklaces are very cool!!

Julie said...

I love your work, especially the terrarium necklaces! They are so unique and creative!

Krug's Eco-Logic said...

Wow - so lovely!!! I love that terrarium necklace that's pictured!

Heather said...

Love my terrarium it's so much fun to wear!

Cookin' Vegan said...

I love, love, love your wearable nature pieces. I need a terrarium...amung other things.

So, I just blogged about your super cool work and here is the link to the post http://bit.ly/k6HdrX

I also tweeted the post touting your items as great Mother's Day gift ideas because they are!

I'd wish you luck but you don't need it because you're amazing and whatnot :)

JFIllustrations said...

I <3 the terrarium necklaces! Very unique :) Sharing on my fb page.

thebluewindmill said...

Love the terrariums too!
Don't we usually have the shop link posted?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/abbielyn?ref=seller_info

Veganosaurus said...

I love Abbie's terrarium necklaces!!

I'm happy she is the spotlight seller this time. :)

Here's a treasury I created in her honor: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dc176fd8c246d911e373bbf/all-the-colors-of-the-purple-rainbow

Leslie said...

Terrarium necklaces definitely fall under the "wish I'd thought of that" category! Very cool.

eva@coco+me said...

Lovely shop! Your terrarium necklaces are so unique and special! :o)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Posted on FB and found a new fave in your shop :-) Will re-try Twitter later as it's having some issues right now!

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Twitter is done :-)

Veganessa said...

gorgeous necklaces.

the little schremlin said...

what a talented artist! i love, love, looooove her metal work. the squirrel necklace is especially cute but i just love them all! the bionecklaces are really cool too...can't wait to see what she comes up with next :)