Monday, May 30, 2011

Spotlight Seller of the Week

Happy Memorial Day!  While honoring the memory of those fallen, we also have a talented EtsyVeg seller to share with you.   Put down the remote, turn off the XBOX and go analog with gorgeous handmade accessories by Anna from Analog Accessories.  Anna is an ethical vegan with a knack for crafting beautiful fabric accessories with new and vintage vegan fabrics.

Organic Chenille Pouch with Flower Closure

From messenger bags and cute asymmetrical pouches to quilted wall art and fabric flag buntings, Anna has an analog gift for that special someone on your list.  Her coasters and pillow covers are exactly what your house needs for a quick face lift and a little analog to balance out your digital world.

Bird and Tree Banner, Bunting

Anna may have gone analog with her shop, but she stays connected on Facebook, Twitter and her blog, Carrot and Potato Time.  After you've selected your favorite item in her shop, be sure to "Like" and Follow Anna and catch up on some great blog posts.  Then it's time to share your knew knowledge with everyone else.  Treasuries, blog posts and Tweets are always welcomed and encouraged, so don't be shy.  Come on back and give yourself a shameless plug with the widget below and get back to your barbecue.

11 comments:

Sinister Soaps said...

I love your pouches! I just tweeted and posted about you on Facebook!

Heather said...

Lovely shop, Anna! I love the pouches too!

Anna Graham Shonle said...

Aw, thanks so much!! I'll be adding several new pouches this week! :)

mumbot said...

Gorgeous bunting!!! The pouch is so cute too...

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Sorry I'm so late! Tweeted, FB-ed and favourited your shop :-) Love the wavy edges on your pouches, and the flower fastenings!

Cookin' Vegan said...

I love your pouches and totes!!!

I blogged about your shop:
http://bit.ly/m8R16m

I tweeted the post and I'm off to make a BeKind treasury featuring your items.

XO,
Jenn

Anna Graham Shonle said...

Jenn, thank you so much for the wonderful post!! :)

GiGi said...

So cute Anna! I am including your nifty orange cordoroy pouch on my blog today.Yay.

Julie said...

I love your shop especially the organic coasters! I FB'd about them :0

eva@coco+me said...

You have a lovely shop! I really like the tan and light blue pouch! :o)

Heather of the blue windmill said...

Great items!
Tweeted!