Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spotlight Seller of the Week

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend filled with Rapture parties.  I'm sure Sarah from The Little Schremlin is ecstatic to still be around because she is this week's Spotlight Seller!  Let's get this party started, shall we?
Owl and Moon Necklace
Among Sarah's beautiful items are nature and animal inspired necklaces, earrings and even adorable cake toppers for your Spring or Summer wedding.  You'll also find a little humor in her geekery items such as a Harry Potter bookmark or Star Trek earrings.  Each piece is beautifully handcrafted by Sarah and Schremlin approved.  The Little Schremlin, of course is the inspiration behind Sarah's shop.  He is her loving companion and Quality Inspector Extraordinaire. 
Turtles Cuff Bracelet- Mother and Babies
Now on to the party games!  First, just try and pick one favorite in Sarah's shop.  I dare you!  When you've given up and added several items to your favorites, share them with the other guests- err, the world, through Facebook, Twitter and some lovely treasuries.  While you're on those social media sites, don't forget to follow Sarah on Twitter and "Like" her Facebook Fan Page for exclusive insider information from "The Schrem".  Come back here and link up with our little widget and leave a comment to let us know you've done your share.  Then you can relax knowing that you've been an awesome friend and that the Zombie Apocalypse has been postponed.
 

12 comments:

GiGi said...

Wow. We are all still around, which means we can all be spotlight sellers one day. Yay. What a cool shop and great blog. I love games so I'm off to pick a fave from the little shremlin shop. I'll be back before the next indicated rapture to tell you what it is. (I'll be right back)

GiGi said...

Okay I'm back and I didn't have to look to tell you much I heart the wedding topper. It's beyond adorable I dig it so much I put it in a treasury last week. Go littleshremlin.

Heather said...

I know without looking that my fav thing by Sarah (littleshremlin) is her peeps bracelet. OH SO CUTE! <3

Maggie said...

I loved that peeps bracelet too! I think the tomato earrings are also really fun!

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Tweeted, posted on FB and found a new fave :-)

Cookin' Vegan said...

I featured the cute cherry earrings in my Seeing Red BeKind Team treasury:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4ddac313ebc88eefec4c1d12/seeing-red?ref=pr_treasury

I'm off to tweet all about it now.

Julie said...

I really adore the cardinal necklace. It is so unique and beautiful!

ShabbyNChic said...

So cute!! I love the rabbit couple the most! Tweeted about your cute shop.

SinisterSoaps said...

We just made it on makingveganfriends daily! :) Hopefully this will do some good!

SinisterSoaps said...

Also on Organic Mandalas. :)

thebluewindmill said...

great works!
will tweet!

jewelryville said...

My fav is the calla lily cuff bracelet.