Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spotlight Seller of the Week

It's that time again! No, not that time... It's time to spotlight another talented EtsyVeg team member! This week I bring you Lucy of Lunique Jewellery. Lucy creates lovely jewellery and home decor items such as cushions and stamp lamps, often "upcycling" the old into the new (and fabulous!).

Film Fan Bangle of Upcycled Materials

You can get the inside scoop from Lucy through Facebook.  She could use a few more Twitter followers to encourage her to tweet more often, too!  After you've stalked her social media pages, be sure to add some awesome items of hers to your favorites on Etsy and maybe make a sweet treasury to showcase one in.  Then meander on back to leave a comment letting us know how you've shared the spotlight and plug yourself into the widget at the bottom of this post.

You are then free to go enjoy the rest of your day in whatever weather you may be having.  Looks like more rain over here...
"I Love You, My Deer" Pillow/Cushion

15 comments:

Heather said...

I love Lucy's jewelry boxes & her lovely pillows! So fresh & vibrant!

Leslie said...

Nice mix of unique items--love the film fan bangle.

Maple Ash and Oak said...

Lovely!!

Sinister Soaps said...

I really need to sell more stuff so I can buy from all these talented sellers. There's so much I want!

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Love it allll, Lucy!! :D
Hugs,
Celeste (Crickets)

Julie said...

Such lovely items! I really like that you upcyle a lot, especially those stamp candle holders. I love too that, there's a mix of items.

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Thanks guys :-) I hear you Sinister Soaps!! If I won the lottery I'd definetly go on a huge Etsy spree!

Thank you all for your support -x-

GiGi said...

That film fan dangle besides having a great name is awesome looking!

the little schremlin said...

i love the deer pillows! they're so cute!!!

Cookin' Vegan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cookin' Vegan said...

I'm in awe of Lucy's upcycling magic!

I blogged about Ms. Lucy http://bit.ly/jhAJAL and I tweeted the post.

I'm off to make a treasury including some of Lucy's lovely handiwork.

XOXO @LononyLucy

FireHorse3 said...

I love Lucy's jewellery - I'm wearing some of her gorgeous earrings as I type ;o)

eva@coco+me said...

This shop is chock full of lovelies! :o)

Veganosaurus said...

Lucy's creations are beautiful. My favorite are her cushions! Here's a treasury featuring one of her necklaces: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dd389d4d9408eeffe3720ad/the-many-ways-to-bekind

Starfirewire said...

I love your shop and love the Available/Taken Necklace!
Face'd Tweet'd and added you to my shop announcement!