Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spotlight Seller of the Week

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommies out there! I hope you're enjoying your day. I know I am!

This week's Spotlight Seller is Julie from Vegan Gurl! Julie is a "Jill of All Trades" with a plethora of knit goodies, vegan dog treat recipes and various other cool crafts that improve you and your four legged companion's quality of life while staying green and vegan.

Knitted Yellow Flower Keychain
Keep up to date with Julie in all her craftiness through Twitter and Facebook.  Then, once you've visited Julie's shop, you'll have found a favorite or ten to share with the world.  Put your social media skills to work and get posting to your Twitter, Facebook and through Etsy treasuries.  Don't forget to add something to your favorites so your Etsy Circle can admire your good taste and peruse Vegan Gurl as well.
Brandy Biscuits Peanut Butter Hearts Recipe
When you're all done browsing (and maybe ordering) you can come back here to leave a comment and share your own link in the widget below. 

15 comments:

Heather said...

Love Julie! Her shop is so great! Love the banana & fruit cozies!

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

I think I want some of those cookies for mySELF! :D

Kat said...

Your shop is great, Julie! Good luck for this week :-) X

Leslie said...

Cozy fruit...oh yeah!

Tracey said...

very good Jules, congrats, you always do wonderful work. Very proud of you honey woohoo

SilentLotus Creations said...

I'm so glad that you are featured, Julie! You deserve this a so much more! xo

GiGi said...

I heart thet heart balck and red heart magnet. So cute and reat blog about Julie!

FireHorse3 said...

Lovely shop, Julie! I hearted you :)

Julie said...

Thanks everyone! It's great to be a part of such an encouraging team!

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Facebooked and Twittered and found a new fave :-D

thebluewindmill said...

tweeted!! good luck!!

eva@coco+me said...

Your banana cozy makes me smile! :o)

Veganosaurus said...

That heart magnet is so cute and the brandy cookies look tempting. :)

I created a treasury featuring Julie: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dca663095408eef29c2159c/from-the-heart

the little schremlin said...

the fruit cozies are so cute! i especially like the red and yellow apple one.

Cookin' Vegan said...

I'm so sorry that I'm running a bit late with my blog post this week! I had unexpected (unwanted) house guests :/

I blogged about Ms. Julie and here's the link: http://bit.ly/jpODy1 and I tweeted the post.

Best of luck to you Julie!
XOXO