Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Finds - Spotlight Sellers

For a couple weeks now, etsyveg has had some great features each week on Spotlight Sellers from our team! This week, as a Friday Finds special, I'm sharing an item from each of those Spotlight Sellers shops. Enjoy!




Flowing Green by Katkin Studios





The Blues, Light And Dark Blue Striped Glass And Dark Wooden Bead Knitting Stitch Markers by Baubles 4 Knitwits





Lampwork Terrarium Necklace Handblown Glass by Abbie Lyn





Super Soft Chunky Scarf by vegangurl





Blue Stamp Lamp - upcycled glass jar tealight candle holder OOAK by luniquejewellery




Traverse City cherry earrings by thelittleschremlin

4 comments:

Cookin' Vegan said...

WOW! Thank you so much for featuring my stitch markers in this poist!!!

I'm so very greatful for all of the support I've gotten from EtsyVeg, and I only hope I can give some small part of what I've recived back.

XOXO,
Jenn

Lisa is Raw on $10 a Day (or less!) said...

The terrarium necklace is awesome! Love everything else, too!

Maggie said...

You are so welcome Jenn! I'm glad you guys like the treasury :)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks for the extra feature :-D