Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday Spotlight Seller

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  I apologize for being late on the Sunday Spotlight Seller, being that most of you will read this Monday morning (since it's already Monday morning..).  This week we are sharing the love with Jenn from Baubles 4 Knitwits.  Jenn makes some great accessories for the witty knitter and those that like a little whimsy in their life.  Creations range from knitting needles and stitch markers to clutches and knitted bracelets.  Stop by and remember to add something you love to your favorites.  I've got a few!

Spring Stripes Canvas Clutch

You can also visit Jenn over at her vegan foodie website, Cookin' Vegan for great recipes and to read all about her Etsy adventures.  While you're at it, follow Jenn on Twitter @cookinvegan and keep up to date on all of her adventures!
Green With Envy Knitted Bracelet

Be sure to share your favorite items with everyone you know and maybe a few strangers, too.  Treasuries, Facebook posts, Tweets and blog posts are always welcome and when you're done, come back and leave a comment after posting your own info to get a little love back.   Then go veg out on some holiday leftovers and smile because you've done your good deed for the day.  :)

18 comments:

Sinister Soaps said...

Jenn, your items are lovely. I really wish I had some knitting skills, but I am completely inept. The most I can do is crochet a really horrible scarf, but you are going to supply my knitting friends with gifts from me, that's for sure. :)

Julie said...

I love all your knitting accessories! They are so cute and colorful! I also just discovered your blog and am really digging it too.

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Loooooove that clutch!!!!

Heather said...

Love your knitting needles & stitch markers, that I have. They are so very lovely, I've often thought of wearing them as jewelery.

Maggie said...

You're items are so adorable Jenn! Love em! I love the knitting needles, and the cute little stitch markers. I make a lot of blankets that require marking, so I always enjoy looking at the cute markers others make or have :)

Kat said...

Jenn! I have facebooked about you and now I'm off to Tweet and fav some of your beautiful things :-)
Love and hugs X

Mothra Sue said...

Your items are so cute and colorful! I love that!! Many sales to you!

Hope said...

Jenn, I love your blog. Tons of great recipes! The pictures are gorgeous too.
Love the colors in your shop:)

Mothra Sue said...

Your hemp wrapped knitting needles (found here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/69229301/hemp-wrapped-knitting-needles-us-10?ref=tre-4db5c0c2d7f18eef130d60b0-7)

inspired my treasury!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4db5c0c2d7f18eef130d60b0/tropical-explosion

:)

Cookin' Vegan said...

Wow, I'm really taken aback by the overwhelming support I've gotten from all of you! I'm just glad to be in such good company, and I count myself lucky to have found a cool group of likeminded individuals to hitch my Etsy wagon to. That made little to no sense, but hopefully my gratitude came through.

XOXO

Leslie said...

Cute stuff! I FB'd, liked, Stubled, Tweeted. Good luck!

SSheilah said...

Your needles are on my must-have list!

eva@coco+me said...

Your shop makes me happy! Lots of wonderful, cute, colorful goodies! :o)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Posted on FB, Twitter and found a new fave in your shop! I didn't know you could get a 'needle keeper' to stop your knitting falling off!

Vanessa said...

Such wonderful items from such a talented person! Good luck Jen, I love this group everyone is soo skilled and compassionate <3

the little schremlin said...

i love your knitted bracelets! the aqua/silver one is perfect for summer on the beach!

Veganosaurus said...

The bright, cheerful colors at Jenn's store makes me feel so happy! :) I created this treasury featuring her hemp wrapped knitting needles: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4db7d2dcf7258eef5c89925d/happy-happy-joy-joy

GiGi said...

I think I 'm going to pretend that I can knit just so I can have these awesome knitting accessories. So cool,Jenn!