Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Spotlight Seller


It's that time again and we have a great Spotlight Seller for this week.  Coco + Me is filled with one of a kind, handmade jewelry inspired by her two adopted golden retrievers.  Eva's love for animals (and people) shows in many of her pieces and she takes her compassion one step further by donating a percentage of her profits to animal (or sometimes human) non-profit organizations.  Currently, Eva is donating 25% of every jewelry sale to Etsy For Animals' Charity of the Month (EFA COTM).


Tribal Bone Dog Lover's Necklace
You can follow Eva's blog where she often posts info on animal welfare, yummy veggie food and fellow EtsyVeg Sellers.  Don't forget to stop in at Coco + Me to find your favorite item to share and post to your plethora of social media sites to get the word out.  Come back and partake in a little self-love by leaving your internet calling card to your shop, blog, Facebook, etc.

Passion Poppy Lampwork Necklace


15 comments:

Heather said...

I love your shop, Ava! It's so lovely!

Veganosaurus said...

Beautiful jewelry! I created an Etsy treasury featuring my favorite piece from cocoNme. http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dabc4c12d166d91675c6106/pining-for-raindrops

Kat said...

Beautiful shop! I have tweeted and posted on facebook....lets get promoting! Good Luck Ava :-)

Kat said...

I'm sorry Eva, I have put your name as Ava! All changed now X

Julie said...

I love your work! So unique and beautiful!

pixiepod said...

Hi, I love your pink and white roses jewelry pouch so I tweeted it out to the World!!x

thebluewindmill said...

tweeted some items from your shop with #etsyveg hash tag! Good luck!

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Tweeted, facebook-ed and favourited your rain cloud necklace! :-D

Leslie said...

Love your shop. Especially the raincloud necklace! Tweeted, shared on FB, favorited, etc. Shared veganosaurus' treasury.

Happy selling!

ShabbyNChic said...

Beautiful jewelry! I tweeted about your shop.

Cookin' Vegan said...

Love your Shop Eva! I just blogged about you on my website Cookin' Vegan and here's a link to the post: http://bit.ly/fKd3by

I asked that people leave comments on your blog or convo you directly to let you know how much they love your work.

I just tweeted the post and I hope you get lots of exposure :)

eva@coco+me said...

Aww, thanks for all the luv, teamies!! I'm feelin' warm fuzzies. You guys rock!! :o)

Hope said...

Love the Passion Poppy necklace, Eva:) Gorgeous shop- love the beads.

Starfirewire said...

Listed url in shop & favorited the rain cloud necklace!

Krug's Eco-Logic said...

Love your shop - absolutely adorable!