Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Finds - Spring has Sprung

Hi gang! For those who may not know, I love to make treasuries, both on Etsy and on my personal blog. So, I decided to add a little treasury love to the etsyveg blog by doing a Friday Finds segment! This week, it's all about Spring. I'm celebrating the fact that spring is finally arrived where I live, and I'm guessing where you live as well! Enjoy these great items from our etysveg team members!



Yellow Peep Earrings by The Little Schremlin





Small Yellow Flower Plate / Spoon Rest by Karin Lorenc






Fleeting Blossoms- 5x7 Print of Original Brush Painting (medium) by Silent Lotus




BrisStyle Handmade Ark Flood Appeal - Cherry Blossom Hand Embroidered Pendant Necklace by Edward and Lilly





Little White Quail Pin by Vegancraftastic




Spring Romance watercolor by Knee Deep Originals





Switch to Spring 2 -- Recycled Double Light Switch Plate by Aguavino

10 comments:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Perfect! Hugs and Happy Spring,
Celeste (Crickets)

the little said...

great collection! it has added some cheer to a cloudy, rainy day (hopefully only a few more of these before warm, sunny spring days!).

FireHorse3 said...

Lovely Spring items! :)

Hope said...

Awesome picks! Everything looks so bright and cheerful!

SSheilah said...

Thanks for sharing some sunshine!

SilentLotus Creations said...

Aw Maggie, thank you for adding my print to your treasury of pretties! I love your choices! :D *hugs*

Heather said...

This is lovely! Great collection, Maggie!

Alexis said...

I love that pendant! In fact, I think I've added the same one to my own favorites list on Etsy.

edward and lilly said...

Thanks so much for including my pendant, love this team :)

Veganosaurus said...

Beautiful blog treasury, Maggie. So cheerful! :)