Monday, April 4, 2011

EtsyVeg Spotlight Seller

Every week we will be featuring a Spotlight Seller.  Everyone deserves the spotlight now and then and this is for those who could use 15 minutes of fame.  The best part?  Everyone gets some exposure out of the deal!  Here's how it works:

Our Spotlight Seller will tell us a little bit about them and link us to their shop, blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Here's where your job comes in. You go to their shop and pick your favorite item and (you guessed it!) add it to your favorites. Next, maybe make a treasury featuring this amazing piece. While you're at it, share it on your Facebook, Twitter, blog or any other avenue of internet publicity you can think of. When you're all done, come back and link up your choice of your shop, Twitter, Facebook, ...(you get the point by now, right?) and reap the rewards of doing your good deed for the day because everyone else can now share the love. Throughout the week, you can come back and give some spotlight to everyone who links up and see the magic that is the EtsyVeg Team community. If everyone does their part, we all get a little light each week.

Now on to the first Spotlight Seller, Krug's Eco-Logic!




Krug's Eco-Logic began naturally, as Erin discovered her children had sensitive skin. Being a former science teacher, she knew she had the background to start formulating her own concoctions - VOILA! Krug's Eco-Logic was born - naturally!




You can also follow Krug's Eco-Logic on Facebook for new products and sales. Head on over and give Erin some love.  Don't forget to visit her shop as well.  Then come back and link up your own!

20 comments:

Sinister Soaps said...

Erin, I've become a fan of your Facebook page, linking to it on my Facebook and hearted your facial toner on Etsy. Tomorrow, I'll be featuring you in a treasury. I've also linked my shop above! <3

edward and lilly said...

Your products are amazing, just gave you a little shout out on FB and twitter :)

Starfirewire said...

Yay! I posted to my FB as well!

Heather said...

Erin's products are incredible! My kids now won't use anything else. They love the way the creams & soaps feel on their skin! I also use the lavender oil to help ease them into a restful sleep & it really soothes us all.

Julie said...

I really love your shop, Erin! Your products are all so lovely and you have some really unique items as well. Your soaps in particular are so beautiful to look at too!

Veganessa said...

The soaps look lush. And what a good idea to have Featured sellers with the widget!

SSheilah said...

Spreading the word on FB and twitter - treasury to come. Big hugs!

Maggie said...

I can't imagine anyone NOT loving Erin's soaps or other items. They are fantastic!

thebluewindmill said...

It's easy to get lost in Erin's shop because there are so many great items!
I think the beer soap is so very clever!! The vegan face soap looks great too! Will tweet!

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Erin rocks! I am in love with her whipped shea butter and posted about it at http://www.facebook.com/Celeste.Meyeres

Everyone pls also click on her shop link here in this blog to help Erin's search ranking! :)

Hugs,
Celeste (Crickets)

Krug's Eco-Logic said...

Many HUGE hugs to you all.

the little said...

you have been tweeted and facebooked! your product pics are so beautiful - can't wait to make a treasury with some of them in it!

Mothra Sue said...

Hi Erin! I've become a fan of your facebook page, and hearted your shop. This looks especially fantastic for my husband!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65319678/mens-skincare-gift-set-soap-shaving-oil

Leslie said...

I "liked" you on FB, tweeted your etsy shop and shared a link on FB. Oh, and I stumbled your shop too. Best of luck to you. I look forward to hearing how this works for you!

Leslie
http://jewelryville.etsy.com

Devin said...

I can totally testify to the amazingness of Erin's products. I'm trying to use up all the other lotions, etc that I have now so I can peruse her shop even more :)

eva@coco+me said...

Hi Erin, I've hearted your scrubs and rich n' yummy decadent body butters & lotions. Like the simple and elegant packaging too!

Veganosaurus said...

Ive been a follower of KrugsEcoLogic on Facebook for a while now. LOVE how beautifully Erin photographs her products. They show just how much love and care she puts into creating them. I created a treasury featuring one of her soaps: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d9aab4421106d915dff3206/the-prettier-shades-of-green-sage-olive

pixiepod said...

Fresh and natural as nature intended! Go girl!!xx

Hope said...

Erin's Cedarwood Beer Shop is on my want list! Posted it on my twitter and fav'd it. I love natural products and know many who would love her soap:)

mumbot said...

Such a cool story behind how she started her business - awesome shop & person! =)