Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monty's Musings - Part Five

Hello loyal human followers!

I hope you are all enjoying 2011 so far. The year of the rabbit apparently- when is the next year of the cat? That really would be something to celebrate.

Anyway, I had a good holiday season with my family, although that smelly dog came back again. I just can't seem to get rid of her! The humans even bought her a Christmas present! My presents (plural) were much better though and I can really pull off the blanket-look. See for yourselves:

Now, since my last visit to the vets I seem to have been feeling hungrier than usual and I had been wondering if there was a link with the new word they used at my appointment- DIET. After further investigation I was dismayed to find that this means I am being fed less! Why would they do this to me? Food is my one true passion and the humans, who are supposed to give me everything I want, are trying to deprive me of it! Don't ask me why, because I am sure I have never looked better:

I am simply big-boned. Well I'm sure they will see the error of their ways soon, particularly if I give them my best 'I'm soooo hungry' look, and most sorrowful meow.

Until next time, you stay classy EtsyVeg Team,

- Monty

3 comments:

SilentLotus Creations said...

I've missed Monty! :)

FireHorse3 said...

Hi Monty! I can't belive you are on a D/I/E/T. You look so svelte and handsome. Best Wishes Julia x

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Innovative Concept to Help Dieters LOSE 15 Pounds within Just 21 Days!