Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vegan MoFo 2010


I heard about an awesome concept from the
Post Punk Kitchen called Vegan MoFo. That stands for "Vegan Month of Food." The main idea is for bloggers to blog about vegan food for the month of November. The blogs can be anything related to food. There are not a lot of guidelines, but the deal is that those participating will write about 20 times in the month or more. Here are some ideas of what to write about. There is also a website devoted to the Vegan MoFo challenge. All you have to do is to sign up.


So, what is the point you ask? To get the word out about veganism and to show people how easy, awesome, and beneficial it is to our health, the animals, and the planet. You don't even have to be vegan to do it, you just need to write about vegan food.


I'll be participating on my blog during the month of November. What about you? Please respond and let us know if your participating so we can all support this awesome idea!

5 comments:

GiGi said...

Hi. Yes I will be participating in the 2010 MoFo. I'm excited to follow your blog too. My blog is
http://gigi-2boomers.blogspot.com/

VeggieAmanda said...

I am glad you are participating. I can't wait to read what you write. :-)

Jenny said...

Hi, I am participating too. Looking forward to your posts.
http://bakedvinyl.blogspot.com

VeggieAmanda said...

Thanks Jenny! I'm following your blog too. :-)

Gilding Lilies said...

I'm doing it too. You can find me here http://gildingliliesjournal.blogspot.com
Go veg!