Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ommmmmm

From the blog of Kylie of SilentLotus Creations, Lotus Out Loud.



An extraordinary finding in my blueberry bush- the symbol for enlightenment or "Om", which signifies the One-ness of all creation and is the essence of all the universe and the sacred sound to which everything that *is* vibrates! I have the tattoo on my foot, inspired from my yoga and Buddhist studies! This mysterious and inspiring leaf message was left by an enlightened little foliage-munching caterpillar! I am amazed every time I see it!

I've left this majestical, mysterious leaf growing for weeks now, wanting to prolong the wonder of it. I think it's time I pick and press it before it disappears! :)

5 comments:

Kelly - LeanDogPottery said...

Thats really amazing! :)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Wow! Amazing! Perhaps you have a buddhist caterpillar living on that plant?! I found a four-leaf clover recently :-D

SilentLotus Creations said...

Isn't it amazing? :) I think you're right about the buddhist caterpillar, Lucy! A four-leaf clover is amazing, too! Way cool!

FireHorse3 said...

Wonderful - a good omen if ever I saw one :)

GardeniaPatti, Maxwell Macintyre, and family said...

Very nice catch! What a lovely photo.