Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vote for Kristen of Sweet V Confections!

EtsyVeg member Kristen of Sweet V Confections is up for a VegNews Magazine 2010 Veggie Award! Help the team support her, and choose Kristen when you pick your favorite online vegan bakery! Go vote (voting also gets you entered to win some great prizes)! :)

I have tried Kristen's
vegan fudge brownies- moist, chocolatey, and so much like the kind my mom made when I was a kid (the yummy ones from the box)- and her vegan mini chocolate chip cookies- chewy, soft, and delicious! They arrived to me beautifully packaged and smelling divine. Her brownies are on sale right now, just $5 for 8!

Good luck, Kristen! :D I am so excited for and proud of you!

4 comments:

易建佑青 said...

百發百中不是一試就成的。..................................................

Pumpkin said...

I know what sweet treats my bf will be getting for Xmas this year!

thebluewindmill said...

Voted!!
Hope you win!!!!!

raven's craving studios said...

i voted!

i wanted to add exclamation points after the Sea Shepherds Society under favorite non-profit!!! :)