Thursday, July 1, 2010

Monty's Musings - Part 3

Apologies to all my loyal fans for the delay. My humans have been having technical difficulties with this 'computer' thing. Must be something to do with the fact that the so-called 'mouse' isn't really a mouse at all...

Anyway, I have had something of a breakthrough in the past week. It has come to my attention that this 'Chloe' is in fact a dog. A mutt. In my house! I do not know what the humans see in her. Look at this smelly canine:


All she does is dash around after that ball and make a lot of noise. I am growing tired of her incessant barking.

On a more pleasant note, the humans are looking after my garden for me and this warm weather means I can spend my days outside. Although even I found it a little too hot last week, and had to find a cool spot on the kitchen floor to cool down:

Sometimes you just have to let it all hang out...

That's all for now folks, I am off to continue tireless watch over my territory.



-Monty

9 comments:

Heather said...

Awww the life of a catted one. I wanna be a cat! He is super adorable, Lucy. Love him to bits!! XOXO :)

FireHorse3 said...

Hello again, Monty. I love hearing your latest musings :)

Heather - Chickabug said...

I'm on Team Mutt! Chloe's a cutie! : )

韋以韋以 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................

Veganessa said...

Looks like you have a lovely life, take it easy you two!

palafoxstudio23 said...

totally cute! thanks for that extra smile, lucy & gang!

silentlotus creations said...

That's it- I am starting a MOnty fan club! Who's in? :) xoxo

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys :-) Monty is very grateful for the extra attention too!!

Happy 4th July!!

Lucy -x-

靜宸靜宸 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................