Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Monty's Musings


Hey everyone,

I'm hoping to do a weekly post on the blog... Monty's Musings is just one idea, so let me know if you'd like it to be a regular thing!

For those who don't know Monty is, he's my cat, and what a handsome cat he is! Some background- he's about 8 1/2 years old, we can't be exactly certain as we didn't have him as a kitten. We adopted him in 2003 from the RSPCA who rescued him from a flat where he had been abandoned. He settled in very quickly and now he is a big part of the family (literally, he is a BIG cat!) I think his very loud purring may be the background track to our lives!

Oh and here's the Pet Of The Week interview where you can read more about him.

So this is where I'll be sharing his latest adventures, from his point of view. I hope you like it!

Monday: I finally caught that magpie that's been strutting around my garden! The humans were unimpressed with my present, but what do they expect from a hunter such as myself?

Tuesday: The noisy thing they call 'Chloe' has been back. She doesn't smell like a cat but she walks on all fours. She got a bit close to me but a quick hiss and she backed off. Her visits are not all bad though, if she doesn't want her food I'm quite happy to finish it off.

Wednesday: A lazy day today. I filled my time with sleeping and washing. I do look very handsome now and this evening I plan to get some attention by sitting on the newspaper, and then fall asleep like this:




Ah, heaven -Monty

13 comments:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Ha ha ha! Monty, you bad boy, try to keep your claws out of the birdies and keep on bein' a cutie! ;)
Celeste (Crickets)

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Wut a wittle cutie pie!

silentlotus creations said...

awwww... that lazy picture is sooo cute! looking forward to more of Monty's Musings! :)

Gina said...

Monty is a sweetie!

Love, Luca said...

How sweet! :)

Heather said...

He's adorable! So glad to see him on the blog. How fun!! XOXO :)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys :-D

Monty will be feeling even more superior now!

Will be back with more musings next week then :-)

Lucy -x-

Miss Late July said...

very cute :) monty is a sweety

palafoxstudio23 said...

monty is a total & complete cutie!!

佩慧娟樺 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷 ..................................................

Veganessa said...

Hi Monty, pleased to meet you, prrrrrr!

Rachel said...

what a cutie! i have a soft spot for orange kitties!

FireHorse3 said...

Monty - I love your contented smile lying back in luxury on the sofa! Looking forward to your next installment of musings :D