Monday, May 17, 2010

Monty's Musings - Part 2

Saturday: Today was very successful. I perfected my latest cat yoga position. Forget downward-facing dog... this is forward-folding cat:



Sunday: The sun has returned! I continued to work on my tan, although it doesn't seem to be developing as well as I'd hoped. I also patrolled the garden and scared away many birds who were making horrible twittering noises. I'm sure the humans are relieved to not have to listen to that racket!!

Monday: My favourite human, Lucy, gave me some milk today and I rewarded her with 30 minutes of 'lap-time'. She seemed to be busy with tiny beads but I just sat on them and they were removed.

Note to self: Act as though I'm starving (miaowing, pacing, standing on work and/or computer keyboard) and they will feed me earlier in the afternoon.

-Monty

5 comments:

Veganessa said...

wow, that yoga position is real good. wish i was that flexible.

Niki said...

Hahah best cat pic ever!

Gina said...

I like the forward folding cat move!

silentlotus creations said...

Lucy, Monty is adorable, and I love hearing his musings! :) The yoga move is priceless- haha!

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Despite cats being known for their flexibility, everyone who's seen that photo mentions how unusual it is! He actually stayed like that snoozing for 10/15 minutes too! Must have been more comfortable than it looked!