Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello Friends

Hello fellow EtsyVeg Team friends. I am a new author on this awesome blog and I wanted to post to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. Hello, everyone! My name is Amanda, also known as VeggieAmanda or Newman Improved.

I have enjoyed reading this blog and don't know that my posts will be as exciting or fun as others (especially Monty), but I am still up for blogging. I am a bit of a sweets freak, so you will probably see a lot of postings from me about vegan treats that I create or come across. I am also crazy about the environment. So, don't be surprised if you see blogs about my love for the earth and efforts to save the planet.

I am so grateful for this team of inspirational people. Thanks for all you do for the animals! Thank you for welcoming me to this community.

4 comments:

silentlotus creations said...

Welcome to the blog, Amanda! Yay! :)

Heather said...

Welcome, Amanda. Looking forward to reading your posts! :)

Lucy - Lunique Jewellery said...

Look forward to seeing your posts Amanda, and thanks for the shout out for Monty's Musings :-D

VeggieAmanda said...

Hi Heather, Kylie, and Lucy! Thanks for the welcome! :)