Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March's "Spring Has Sprung" Challenge Entries- Vote for Your Favorite!

March's "Spring Has Sprung" challenge entries are in! Between now and Monday, April 12th, vote here for your favorite creation. The winning veg artisan will receive be featured in a prominent ad on the EtsyVeg blog for the next month. Yay!

A big congrats to last month's challenge winners (a tie!), Tara of GraphicDesignByTara
, who won for her , and Kristen of SweetVConfections, whose was a top vote getter!

See the poll below to vote!



































not included in vote:







Stay tuned until Wednesday, April 14th for the voting results! Good luck challenge participants, and thanks to everyone for voting!

Look for details on April
's monthly challenge on the blog. And please join in the creative fun! :)





8 comments:

SSheilah said...

So many great items to choose from!

Julie Webb Photography said...

Wow! I'm going to check them all out and then come back later to vote... there are so many great items, it is slightly overwhelming to choose just one! :)

Well done everyone! xx

Craft said...

Beautiful items!! I'll have to make sure I enter next month!!

FireHorse3 said...

I voted ;-)

fairtradefamily said...

everything looks great :) voted yesterday, but wish I had more votes....

Rebecca said...

WoW! Soooo many entries this time! And what wonderful ones they are... so it's a mighty hard decision, but I made my choice and voted. Will post on my FB fan page too!

mumbot said...

Just voted... what a lovely bunch of items~!!

Barbara said...

I love veggie crockers butterfly frame,,so pretty...