Brought to you today by Yvonne of Karramandi and Kakirra and her two little helpers, James and Sam.
1 cup rolled oats
2 tsp ground ginger or cinnamon
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
4 oz butter/vegan margarine
2 tbspn syrup
1. Measure the sugar, flour, rolled oats, ginger and Bicarbonate of Soda into a bowl and mix together.
2. Measure the butter/vegan margarine and syrup into a small pan and melt on a low heat stirring gently.
4. Stir until all the ingredients are incorporated.
5. Roll walnut sized balls of mixture and place onto a greased baking sheet.
6. Put in the oven at Gas Mark 3, 160*C or 325*F for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden.
Hope you enjoy them as much as we do