Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Touch of Spring in January

by Rebecca of KneeDeepOriginals...

We've got a real cold spell going on in North Carolina... as do many states in the US. We southerners never quite can get used to chilly, windy, below-freezing temps, and so this cold snap has got me longing for spring. So here is a pretty little pink cheer for those of us who, while appreciating the qualities of winter, always dream of spring!

Each of these wonderful items is, of course, by an EtsyVeg team member. Just follow the link to the seller's shop!

Fly Bird ornament by PisforPaper...

Itty-bitty heart earrings my leandogpottery...

A beautifully ethereal watercolor by silentlotus...

Foundation Kit for your face by pinkquartzminerals

Feathered Friends drawstring bag by vegancraftastic...

Giraffe Screenprint by SassandPeril...

Tiny Treasure Chest by ShabbyNChic...


Enjoy... and remember to shop handmade and shop vegetarian! Shop Etsyveg in 2010!

7 comments:

ShabbyNChic said...

I love the look toward Spring - my favorite season! Thanks for featuring one of my pieces.

My Vegan World said...

Very sweet selection, a touch of Spring indeed.

Julie Webb Photography said...

Nice to be reminded of spring on a cold and snowy day! Lovely picks. :)

silentlotus creations said...

Thank you so much, Rebecca, for including me! :) I love everything, and it's just the lift I needed on this frigid day!

PisforPaper said...

Lovely items, thanks so much for including my bird ornament!

Lo Christine said...

Love the colors!!

Gina said...

What a lovely spring collection!