Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Etsyveg Blog Treasury: My Pretty Valentines..

Today, I followed the Etsy.com treasury number of 12. I have Twelve lovelies for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy.



One a lovely heart fridge magnet By, Bayatinge.



Two a gorgeous handmade scarf By CricketsCreations.




Three an adorable baby hat knitted By NyCrochet.



Four a crazy Monster burning with love for you By, Pandawithcookie.




Five a roaring fire truck to help quench the fire. By,Chickabug.



Six and my heart just stops for this pillow By, Ravissant.




Seven and my sweet tooth is sated with these cuppys By, The Cupcake Mint.




Eight & I guess, I wasn't sated, but stirred up for this candle By, Loveluca.



Nine is this lovely soap with my two fav things. By, Krugsecologic.




Ten a lovely delicate necklace By, Madieleedesigns.




Eleven a lovely & unique bracelet. By, Bella Tu.




Twelve a set of pretty lavender sachets. By, Auclairdelalune.




These selections have been lovingly handpicked for you By, Heather. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day my luvs!

17 comments:

ShabbyNChic said...

Beautiful collection of Valentine's items...love them all!

My Vegan World said...

wonderful treasury selection.

fairtradefamily said...

love those, especially the magnet!

Love, Luca said...

I really love everything!! Thanx so much for including my hot chocolate soy candle!! :)

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Wonderful, thank you! Love the fine detail work on that heart pillow by Ravissant...
Celeste (Crickets)

Scrappy Rat said...

Love the treasury! That candle is tempting me with its chocolatey goodness!

Heather said...

All lovely items!! My favorite it the pink wire necklace.

Heather said...

Oops! Meant to say pink and wire BRACELET. lol

SilverBlueberry said...

Such a nice treasury! The crazy monster is adorable!

luniquejewellery said...

A gorgeous collection :-D

Julie Webb Photography said...

Great selections Heather and lovely items everyone! :)

panda with cookie said...

Thanks for including my monster!

Veggiecrocker said...

I really want to smell the hot chocolate candle.

Rebecca said...

Great collection... lots of sweet things here!

shannon said...

ohh! great selection! I love the heart necklace & that magnet! thank you for including my sweetheart cupcakes!

FireHorse3 said...

Lovely - gorgeous - fabulous :D

NYCrochet said...

I'm late getting to this, but thank you for including me! I love everything here!