Friday, September 11, 2009

Kick off to Fall: Friday is Brown!

Brown is far from ordinary. It is warm, comforting and nurturing. It is a sturdy colour, full of strength of character. Better than that, it's the colour of some great items for sale from my co-teamies in etsyveg. Check out these lovelies.. and HURRY up and buy them. If you're not quick enough. I just might beat ya to it!


Silentlotus has this in her shop. So lovely and perfect for the Friday evening out!






KneeDeepOriginalshas this amazing necklace in her shop. Just gorgeous!





Check this out, this is a adorable Panda tote bag. By Pandawithcookie perfect for fall.




A really beautiful ACEO from Jennoconnell's shop.



This is a photo from my Shop of three ducks in various poses. For Today I'm offering two 5x7's of your choice with any photo purchase.




Mrs. Herk has this lovely set in her shop. 20% off and a free gift with purchase.


I hope you have enjoyed these selections. Don't worry, I've got more selections on the back burner for Saturday & Sunday. Plus a surprise treasury next week.


If you have any questions or need help. Convo any of us in our shops we'd be more than happy to help you with your etsyveg shopping experience. We love new members, so if you are vegan or vegetarian, just let me know. I'd be happy to help you join.

Hugs n Veggies, Heather :)

1 comment:

Starfirewire said...

These all look wonderful! Love those necklaces and the material on the panda bag looks so nice - soft and shiny.

I got my brown bracelet and earrings set up really late last night.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30746377