Sunday, August 23, 2009

Three Little Dogs....................


Such a perfect day. I took my little dogs to the park. I remembered my camera (at last!). I kept meaning to take my camera, and gets some pics of them, so finally I did. It was not easy getting them all together, until they found something in the grass that was interesting enough for them all to come together to investigate. It couldn't have been that biscuits I put there, for this photo, could it? hehehe
This gathering didn't last long, just enough time to get this snap, couldn't even get them looking up. Don't know how photographers do it, I guess a lot of patience, practice and a few tricks :)
Anyway, we had a lovely walk, a little run and jump, and a jolly good bit of fresh air. I love summer.

4 comments:

FireHorse3 said...

These little guys are so sweet and fluffy! What are their names?

veganessa said...

Molly, Maggie and Kady, or collectively known as my 'girls'

silentlotus creations said...

Kim, what darling little fluff pups! :D Thanks so much for sharing them! :)

Kunklebaby said...

Cute!