Friday, May 8, 2009

Member 'Pet of the Week' with AmiVegan

MEET JACK
(companion of Sarah, "Saar", of AmiVegan)

Sarah writes:
My cat, Jack, is the sweetest cat ever. Every morning he makes sweet, sweet love to me by purring next to me and begging to get pet. He only wants to be outside during the day when I am there too. During the night he doesn't care. That's his time o' day. I made him his own designer cat bed. He adores it. He even has his own cell phone! :)

He's the love of my life.




7 comments:

AmiVegan said...

O I love him so

auclairdelalune said...

He is a cutie!

Kelle's Kitchen said...

He's so pretty, Saar! I mean "handsome", ha ha.

Heather said...

He's so cute! I love the name, Jack. Another of my fav boy names!

XOXO Heather :)

veganessa said...

Handsome boy, so glad you have found the love of your life, he's adorable.

FireHorse3 said...

Such a beautiful cat - love his bed, too!

panda with cookie said...

Jack!