Monday, April 20, 2009

EtsyVeg Earth Day Challenge - Day 6

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL EARTH DAY!!

Blues and Greens are nice separate but even better together!! And you can't beat earth-friendly items in those colors!

movetheneedle:


Anna from movetheneedle sells a wide variety of items in her shop including frames, journals, greeting cards, and boxes! Here is what she had to say about the item she chose for the Earth Day Challenge:

These cute recycled journals are made from a series of “I Am a Little Animal” mini children books by Francois Crozat. Each book features some animal on the cover (note: The only book left is the caterpillar book). I thought it was a great way to reuse children's books instead of just throwing them out or keeping them stored. This item will be packaged conscientiously. I use all cruelty free items in my shop and
they are all vegan.



NYCrochet:


Ashley from NYCrochet sells crocheted items for all ages! She said the following about her Earth Day Challenge submission:


My Soysilk Scarflette is made from the byproducts of tofu production--sort of the vegetarian version of "using the whole buffalo." I
recently started making my own mailing envelopes out of old newspapers and magazines (you can see how here)and I always walk to the post office, because I live in the city and don't own a car!





There are only TWO days left until the EtsyVeg Earthly Riches Giveaway!! There will be several prizes awarded, the grand prize is worth over $100! Stay tuned for all the rules and details right here on the EtsyVeg blog on 4/22/09!

2 comments:

NYCrochet said...

Awesomeness! Thanks for including me!

Kelle's Kitchen said...

You are worthy!!