Saturday, January 3, 2009

Introducing "The Hungry Vegetarian" with FriendlyTaco

Exciting news- EtsyVeg has got a brand new regular blog column by Meredith of friendlytaco! Meredith, who will share recipes from her own kitchen on the blog, explains that she makes a dish a "little differently every time" until she finds a version she "really likes", and then writes it down.

She goes on to say:

I think the recipes will be a nice, fitting addition to the blog, and I hope
people like them. I have fun in the kitchen, and creating something that
people like and that nourishes them makes it even better. If I can't
actually feed people, sharing my recipes is the next best thing.


Look for Meredith's column every Thursday with a tasty new recipe to tempt your taste buds. Check out her first one here. Welcome to the blog staff, Meredith, and thank you- we're so glad to have you aboard!

4 comments:

Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves said...

Thank you for doing this for us, Meredith! :)
Celeste (Crickets)

SoapyChica said...

This is fantastic! Many thanks!

panda with cookie said...

I'm looking forward to these!

FriendlyTaco said...

Thanks for the warm welcome!