Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Member 'Pet of the Week' with Strawhousebooks

MEET AMELIA BEDELIA, aka "Milly" or "the Mil"
(companion of Laurel of
strawhousebooks)

It was exactly seven years ago on December 24th that I met my dog, Amelia Bedelia, who I usually call "Milly" or "the Mil"! She was a stray on Christmas Eve, brought to my door by a neighbor who knew ours was a dog-friendly household. I fell in love at first sight. She was wearing a cat collar that was too small for her. The collar's ID tag led nowhere and no one came forward for her. I adopted her at the beginning of the year once her stray hold was over. As best as I can tell, she is a Black Lab/Border Collie mix, and I believe she was a year old when she came into my life. We are both going grey together these days!





2 comments:

mvegan said...

so sweet, and so happy you found each other ;)

Julie said...

She is sooooo sweet looking!