Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Member "Pet of the Week" with JaKRandomArt

Meet Milo, Bandit, and Umi Sweetpea
(companions of Jennifer from
JaKRandomArt)

My Milo and Bandit are the best of friends. Milo is a 1 year old rescue from the Asbury Park Boardwalk, and Bandit is a 12 year-old cat I rescued from an abusive household when he was a kitten.






We also have Umi Sweetpea, our tortie, who is the most loyal and loving cat I have ever met! We found her in a NYC shelter back in 2001. Last year she was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent 2 full, radical masectomies, but that doesn't stop her from doing anything she wants to do!

9 comments:

mvegan said...

They are so cute!

W. Redleaf said...

They are cute. I love the Grey. I have three Greys myself. I can't resist falling in love with them. Maybe I'll get to post my fur babies on here soon. :)

-W.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

*Screams* Kittehs! I want to roll around on the carpet with them-all of them!

Heather said...

Awwww those are some adorable kitties! Purrrrrrr seeing them makes me so happy! --Heather :)

silentlotuscreations said...

sweet little 'purr'ies :)

JaK Random Art said...

Thanks! These guys make my day everyday! They are so full of love.

annada said...

they're so sweet!! I wish I could roll around and lay in the sun like they do :)

JulieWebb Photography+Design said...

Super cute! :)

pandacookie said...

Asbury Park Boardwalk!
Cute cats.