Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Makeshift Treasury

I keep trying to get a treasury spot so I can do another EtsyVeg treasury, but I haven't had any luck. So I'm going to post one here instead. Here are some fabulous offerings from some of our talented member artists! Click away...



Strange Giraffe necklace
by brokedownbarn



Art Nouveau Hanging Gardens Necklace
by calyxann

Snuggle Bunny T Shirt Red Youth Medium
by hobocampcrafts


Kitty or Small Dog Bowls
by magicforestcreations


hummingbird pin
by neverfeltbetter


Funky Crazy Critters
by RunAliceRun


Measuring Tape Xara Wristlet
by zakiyaa

6 comments:

Sandra Eileen - Jewelry Artist said...

Great idea, I love the makeshift treasury. Also, just wanted to let you all know, my new etsyshop is www.sandraeileenjewelry.etsy.com

I will be phasing out artisanjewelery over the next few days.

Hobocamp Crafts said...

Thank you for spotlighting all of us! xo

Calyx Ann said...

Thanks for showing us off!

jen said...

such a pretty blog! <3!

HollyLynne said...

A beautiful treasury, even if it isn't "official"! I'm so proud to be a new member of such a talented group!

urban vegan said...

What a cool web site you have. What a great concept. Kudos to you.