Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Communication?

Hi folks, I was going through the member list in the Google group and noticed that a lot of people (the vast majority, in fact) are set up as 'no mail' - I'm just curious whether you guys log into the group from time to time to read posts or if you prefer to just be semi-inactive members? I'm not saying it's a problem if you want that, I'd just like to get a feel for what your preferences are, and am wondering what the most effective way is to get information to the group - posting here on the blog? Google group? Post in the forums? Or perhaps all of the above if it's important information? Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on communication preferences. :-)

Tamara
http://mcfarlanddesigns.blogspot.com

PS - I added several new members today - browse the shops in the sidebar and take a look at all of these talented veg-heads!

1 comment:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus